11 Aug Clinical Case: Fear of being trapped
VR in Mental Health – Clinical Case: Fear of being trapped (Cleithrophobia)
Learn how an experienced therapist treats his patients with the help of Virtual Reality on this free online webinar. Don’t miss the chance to clear all your doubts about how to apply VR in a clinical setting, what is the therapy dynamics, why VR can improve the therapy and help you achieve better results with your patients.
What you will learn:
- What is Virtual Reality and its scientific validation.
- How to apply Virtual Reality in your practice.
- Advantages over traditional therapy.
- How was the dynamic of VR therapy in every session.
- The Patient behavior changes.
- Key factors to the patient get better.